Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello. My name is Katie Fernelius, and I'm addicted.

Addicted to what you ask? Well let me give you a list of this week's addictions.

Food: Hummus spread on a tortilla. Laughing cow cheese grilled in a tortilla. Edamame.

Drink (alcoholic of course): Blueberry Stoli, on the rocks with a cherry.

Drink (nonalcoholic): Plain old H2O

Place: Grape at Town Square.

Music: Bon Iver. Priscilla Ahn. Radiohead. Regina Spektor.

Books: Currently reading The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women ... Get Off Your Butt and on with Your Training

Movies: None at the moment.

TV: All the trashy stuff. The Bachelorette. Gilmore Girls.

Clothes: H&M panties. H&M nightwear. Torrid skinny jeans. Target women's long wife beaters.

Shoes: Old Navy sandals (closest thing I have to gladiators). Black flats. Old Navy Pin-Up looking wedges.

Blogs: Dooce; Design*Sponge; Girls Gone Child

Thoughts: How to decorate my soon-to-be new house. I miss my dog.

Activity: Running

These change often. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

What are you addicted to?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats a great idea. That would be a good sidebar...Current Addictions. Well I must say i never had stoli blueberry. I think I might have to try it.